To decline or learn more, visit our Cookies page. Login Create an account. Elsevier Health Science. Need Help?
- From Faith to Faithfulness.
- Community Care Practice and the Law – Fourth edition.
- The Girls Guide to Dating Zombies?
- Social Work Law in Scotland: Thomas G Guthrie: Bloomsbury Professional.
- LEsprit du démon: Demon Wars, T2 (French Edition).
- Léducation réinventée (Essais et documents) (French Edition)?
You have no items in your shopping cart. Close search Search. Advanced Search. Shop by Subject. Back E-Books inkling Online Resources. Barack Obama.
Long-Term Caring: 4th edition | Karen Scott | ISBN: | ANZ Elsevier Health Bookshop
Lawrence R. Jilted Generation. Ed Howker. Sweet Charity?
Janet Poppendieck. Understanding Autism.
Chloe Silverman. Robert P.
Unhealthy Politics. Eric M. Assisted Dying. Sheila McLean. Social Work Under Pressure. Kate van Heugten.
- Gay to Stay (gay conversion collection).
- Community Care Practice and the Law |?
- Straightening Up.
- Community Care Practice and the Law: Fourth Edition by Michael Mandelstam;
- Shopping Cart?
- Family Practice Guidelines, Fourth Edition (Book + Free App).
Parental Learning Disability and Children's Needs. Hedy Cleaver. Mental Capacity in Relationship. Camillia Kong. Double Standard. James W.
Community Care Law and Local Authority Handbook 3rd edition
The Aftermath of Structural Pension Reform. Cheolsu Kim. Higher Modern Studies: International Issues. Frank Cooney. Adoption and Disruption. Richard P. Citizens in Europe. Claus Offe. Supporting the Mental Health of Children in Care. Suzanne McCall. Assessing Children's Needs and Circumstances. Political Trials in Theory and History. Jens Meierhenrich.
Blackstone's Guide to the Equality Act In particular, new guidance applies to the high profile issue of NHS continuing health care. The book is an essential guide for practitioners and managers in both the statutory and voluntary sectors, policy makers in local authorities and the NHS, advocates, lawyers and social work students. Community Care Practice and the Law.