Hobbes' Leviathan is arguably the greatest piece of political philosophy written in the English language.
Leviathan (Oxford World’s Classics)
Richard Tuck's edition has been recognized as the single most accurate and authoritative text since its publication. This revised edition includes a much-amplified and expanded introduction. Convert currency. Add to Basket.
- Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes (Paperback, 2008).
- Works of Gertrude Page!
- Leviathan - Thomas Hobbes - Google книги;
- Boo to You!: With Audio Recording (Classic Board Books)?
- Riding Her Tiger (Club Ink Book 1).
- Edited by Peter R. Anstey;
- Leviathan (Oxford World’s Classics) - Harvard Book Store?
Compare all 5 new copies. Book Description Paperback. Condition: New.
- - Leviathan (Oxford World's Classics) by Thomas Hobbes;
- Liv, Forever.
- White Bird Returns.
- Leviathan (Oxford World s Classics) ((P.D.F))^^@@.
- Leviathan (Oxford World's Classics) Reissue Edition?
- Avarice Dynasty: Evasion.
Seller Inventory WP More information about this seller Contact this seller. Never used!. Seller Inventory P This new edition reproduces the first printed text, retaining the original punctuation but modernizing the spelling.
It offers exceptionally thorough and useful annotation, an introduction that guides the reader through the complexities of Hobbes's arguments, and a substantial index. Each affordable volume reflects Oxford's commitment to scholarship, providing the most accurate text plus a wealth of other valuable features, including expert introductions by leading authorities, helpful notes to clarify the text, up-to-date bibliographies for further study, and much more. He is the editor of Hobbes and Hume in World's Classics.
ISBN 13: 9780192834980
Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes, J. C. A. Gaskin | Waterstones