Now You Care. Di Brandt. Joanna Klink. Anne Michaels. Alison Hawthorne Deming. Rob Walker. Dark Mysteries. Jim Pyra.
- Saint Hiroshima!
- REVENGE IS ADDICTIVE (EDDIE JENKINS Book 1);
- Dreams and Realities: Selected Fiction of Juana Manuela Gorriti (Library of Latin America).
- We are experiencing technical problems, sorry about that. We are working on them!.
- When will my book be dispatched from your warehouse?.
- Aeds Journey: The Complete Trilogy.
Kathleen Graber. The Bosun Chair. Jennifer Bowering Delisle.
- TRACING THE ADVANCE OF TECHNOLOGY AND DELVING INTO TECHNICAL THINGS.
- Creatures of the Covenant (Broken Covenant Book 1).
- Mercer Union | Platform: Test Reading SeriesJay MillAr and Rachel Zolf.
- 100 of the Most Interesting World War 1 Facts.
- Berkeley-Paris Express!
- support rob's blog?
- The V-Day Aversion (Dom & Kate Book 2)!
Edward Carson. Several Deer. Adam Crothers. Tough Luck: Poems.
Todd Boss. Too Bad. Robert Kroetsch. And She Does Shine. Bernadette Karpa. A Hotel Lobby at the Edge of the World. Adam Clay. This Point of View. Danie Nielsen. Enter the Raccoon. Beatriz Hausner. The Nine Senses. Melissa Kwasny. It's Strange Here. JL Schneider. The Consciousness Conspiracy Remix vol. Joseph VanBuren. Lost Luggage. Salvatore Ala.
The Ecstatic Torture of Gratitude. Jill Batson. William Driscoll. A World of Verse. My Ten Best Short Poems. Lenny Everson. Petrified Creature. Sarah Jane Day.
Other Poems : Jay Millar :
Joe Pan. Cascade Experiment: Selected Poems. Transmitter and Receiver. Raoul Fernandes. A Season of Mourning. Frances Itani. The Symphony of Being.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Patrick J. James P. Children of Immigrants Book 1. Chance Windworth. Satisfying Clicking Sound.
Jason Guriel. A Wayfarer's Journey. Marge Floria. Fruitfly Geographic. Stephen Brockwell. The Constant Velocity of Trains. Lea C. It doesn't even have any blurbish endorsements from other writers attached to it. It even ties for the bpNichol Chapbook Award, proving that it lacks even that certain something it takes to win an entire prize. He also curates Apollinaire's Bookshoppe, a virtual bookstore that specializes in the books that no one wants to buy. Quantity Available: 3. Just as mushrooms sprout suddenly and explosively, so does language Jay MillAr's second collection of poems looks at the world of mushrooms through a kaleidoscope of perspectives and styles, ranging from innovative and constraint-based writing to visual and concrete poetry.
This book makes a unique contribution to the poetry of science and nature; if mushrooms have a language that is spoken to us or through us as hallucinogenic experiences, MillAr has managed to tap into that language and refine it into potent poetic form.