- Location-Based Services Handbook: Applications, Technologies, and Security.
- Shooters Bible Guide to Home Defense: A Comprehensive Handbook on How to Protect Your Property from Intrusion and Invasion?
- 1st Edition.
- AGATA MURIENDO (Spanish Edition);
- Tratado de culinaria para mujeres tristes (Spanish Edition)!
Advanced Search Find a Library. Your list has reached the maximum number of items. Please create a new list with a new name; move some items to a new or existing list; or delete some items. Your request to send this item has been completed.
Publications | Haosheng Huang
APA 6th ed. Note: Citations are based on reference standards. However, formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study. The specific requirements or preferences of your reviewing publisher, classroom teacher, institution or organization should be applied.
Location-Based Services, Computational Place Modelling, Mobility and Transportation
The E-mail Address es field is required. Please enter recipient e-mail address es. The E-mail Address es you entered is are not in a valid format. Please re-enter recipient e-mail address es. You may send this item to up to five recipients. LNCS Gruteser, M.
In: Int. Hong, J.
Mobile Location-Based Services
Jorns, O. John Wiley and Sons Google Scholar. Krumm, J. In: 5th Int. October Google Scholar. Menezes, A. The CRC Press series on discrete mathematics and its applications. Mokbel, M.
- Apocalypse: The Illustrated Book of Revelation (Cognoscenti Books).
- Duplicate citations;
- Account Options.
- How does your organization utilize location-based services?.
- Selected Publications.
- Trust and privacy in location-based services?
In: 2nd Int. Schmidt, A. Written by experts from across the globe, the articles in each of the sections range from basic concepts to research grade material and include discussions of future directions.
An extensive bibliography is included with each chapter. As part of the Mobile Voice and Partner Services group, he is busy creating new and exciting end-to-end mobile service and applications. Syed has extensive experience with wireless data protocols, wireless data applications, and cellular telephony protocols. Syed has published more than ten books on emerging technologies such as cloud computing, mobile web 2.
Syed has authored several research papers and teaches computer engineering courses as adjunct faculty at Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida, where he introduced a course on Smartphone technology and applications.
Location-Based Services Handbook: Applications, Technologies, and Security / Edition 1
Previously, he has served as chair of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering and interim associate vice president for research and graduate studies. He received his Ph.
- The Rainbows Guide to the Chakras (How to energise and rebalance your chakras);
- Location-Based Services Handbook : Applications, Technologies, and Security.
- Location-Based Services Handbook: Applications, Technologies, and Security - CRC Press Book!
- Home Accessibility: 300 Tips For Making Life Easier.
- Quels futurs pour léducation en Afrique ? (Educations et sociétés) (French Edition)!
- Bay Area Ridge Trail: The Official Guide for Hikers, Mountain Bikers and Equestrians;
- Haosheng Huang.
His doctoral research was about switching and fl ow control techniques in computer communication networks. He has published over 25 books on emerging technologies, and over research articles. He has supervised 11 PhD dissertations and more than 37 MS theses to completion.