This Companion provides an up-to-date view of the music of Franz Liszt, its contemporary context and performance practice, written by some of the leading specialists in the field of nineteenth-century music studies.
- Subscribe to alerts.
- Βιογραφία συγγραφέα;
- Werwolf - Der Verfall (German Edition).
- SEO KEYWORD RESEARCH: Week #2 of the 26-Week Digital Marketing Plan [Edition 3.0]?
- See a Problem??
- Google SketchUp Workshop!
Although a core of Liszt's piano music has always maintained a firm hold on the repertoire, his output was so vast, influential and multi-faceted that scholarship too has taken some time to assimilate his achievement. This book offers students and music lovers some of the latest views in an accessible form. Katharine Ellis, Alexander Rehding and James Deaville present the biographical and intellectual aspects of Liszt's legacy, Kenneth Hamilton, James Baker and Anna Celenza give a detailed account of Liszt's piano music - including approaches to performance - Monika Hennemann discusses Liszt's Lieder, and Reeves Shulstad and Dolores Pesce survey his orchestral and choral music.
Cited 4 times in Scopus. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Contributors, sortable by editor s in bold Publ. ISBN Ref.
Please sign in to continue
Leaver, John Butt , Stephen A. Crist, Werner Breig, Richard D.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- The Right Guard.
- To The Elect Of God: A message to the followers of Jesus Christ.
- Cambridge Companions to Music: The Cambridge Companion to the Piano (1998, Paperback).
- Constitution 20XX.
- Mingming & the Tonic of Wildness.
Tarr, Thomas Hiebert, Ralph T. Crawford Howie, Derek B. Scott, Benjamin M. Lindeman, R.
Cambridge University Press
Larry Todd, David E. James, J. Roberts, Diana R. Hallman, M.
Elizabeth C. Hume, H. Cohen, Theodore W. Patterson, David W. Gibbs, James L.
The Cambridge Companions to Music The Cambridge Companion to Liszt | Βιβλία Public
Goehring, Julian Rushton , David J. Laird , Katherine K. Riis, Bruce D. Pond, Jeff Packman, B. Michael Williams, Michael B. Bakan, Michael Schutz, John R.
Calico, Peter Tregear, Steven J. Cahn, Severine Neff, Walter B.
- Between I and I?
- Account Options!
- The Cambridge Companion to the Violin.
- MR Spectroscopy of Pediatric Brain Disorders!
- Bestselling Series.
- Sign up to receive news & offers.
Williams, David R. Dean Sutcliffe, Stephen E.