The present essay attempts to test the validity of the theory of institutional change based on the concept of property rights, in the remote historical setting of Classical Athens. This reform led to the first attempt to define the costs and benefits of public goods in the field of national defense. Thus, institutional change in Ancient Athens, through an efficient arrangement of property rights and duties, had long-term consequences on economic performance, creating a new growth path and ensuring economic prosperity and social justice for more than years.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF. Skip to main content. Advertisement Hide. This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access. Ackroyd, P. Google Scholar. Alchian, A. Andrewes, A.
ARTICLES PUBLISHED OR IN PRESS
Cambridge University Press, 2nd revised edition. Arthur, B. Bagnall, N. The Punic Wars , Osprey.
- Recommended For You?
- How to Talk to Girls: Learn How You Can Quickly & Easily Talk to Any Girl You Want The Right Way Even If You’re a Beginner, This New & Simple to Follow Guide Teaches You How Without Failing.
- New Perspectives on the Economic History of Classical Antiquity, 1st Edition.
- The Legend of King Pudge (GHOST DOG Book 3).
- Las raíces del odio (Spanish Edition)?
- The Feast of St. Friend: A Christmas Book.
Burn, A. Carmichael, C. Coase, R.
Cohen, E. David, P. Davies, J. Demsetz, H. Menard ed. Finley, M. Fogel, R. Drobak and J.
- Economy and Economics of Ancient Greece: 1st Edition (Paperback) - Routledge!
- The Love Diet;
- Finding Rome on the Map of Love!
- Prosperity With Purpose - An Executive’s Search for Significance;
- Economic history of Portugal - Wikipedia.
- The Front Office Mole Mystery Suspense Short Story Finale;
Nye eds. Fotopoulos, G.
Gabrielsen, V. Glete, J. Glotz, G. Hanson, V. Carnage and Culture , London: Doubleday. Books , vols. Was Athenian Democracy a Success? Part II. Economy 5.
Stavros Drakopoulos | National & Kapodistrian University of Athens - qyjywolu.tk
Modernist-Primitivist and Formalist-Substantivist Controversy 6. Economics 7. Learn more…. Routledge eBooks are available through VitalSource. Most VitalSource eBooks are available in a reflowable EPUB format which allows you to resize text to suit you and enables other accessibility features. Where the content of the eBook requires a specific layout, or contains maths or other special characters, the eBook will be available in PDF PBK format, which cannot be reflowed.
For both formats the functionality available will depend on how you access the ebook via Bookshelf Online in your browser or via the Bookshelf app on your PC or mobile device.
Authority and Expertise at the Origins of Macro-economics
An eBook version of this title already exists in your shopping cart. If you would like to replace it with a different purchasing option please remove the current eBook option from your cart. Economy and Economics of Ancient Greece 1st Edition. Paperback : Hardback : Add to Wish List.