The course will be evaluated by the students in accorance with the quality control system at UiB and the department. The Programme Committee is responsible for the content, structure and quality of the programme and courses. Contact information for the course coordinator is available at "Mitt UiB", alternatively contact the student advisor. The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences and Department of Physics and Technology are administratively responsible for the course.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Vincent Van Gogh (Spanish Edition).
- Practical SIL Target Selection - Risk Analysis per the IEC 61511 Safety Lifecycle!
- Un triangolo particolare (lei, lui, ... laltro) (Italian Edition)?
- Hazards in Process Industries.
Contact information student adviser: studieveileder. Skip to main content. UiB Exchange courses.
Fire and Explosion Hazards
Postgraduate course. Level of Study Master. Objectives and Content Objectives: The course aims understanding of dangers in the process industry and how the dangers can me minimized Content: The course d es creibes combustion- and ignition properties for gases, liquids, dust and explosives. Compulsory Assignments and Attendance Compulsory attendance in laboratory exercises 4 out of 4. Lab report.
Combustible Dust Hazards in The Food Processing Industry
Compulsory assignments are valid in 2 subsequent semesters. Grading Scale The grading scale used is A to F.
Rolf K. Explosions in the process industries injure or kill hundreds, if not thousands, of workers every year.
- Du vil kanskje like.
- Explosion Hazards in the Process Industries.
- Elusive Mission?
- What is Kobo Super Points??
They occur in process plants, refineries, platforms and pipelines all over the world. Millions of dollars are spent repairing damages, replacing equipment and rebuilding facilities in the wake of this destruction. This book explores different types of explosions that can occur in a facility and the necessary steps to guard against them.
- The Ardennes - Battle of the Bulge (World War II from Original Sources)!
- Flere titler av samme forfatter.
- Explosion Hazards in the Process Industries?
- Explosion Hazards in the Process Industries - 1st Edition.